Caribbean Hammerhead Bracelet
🗑️ Removes one pound of ocean plastic.
🤙 Fully adjustable to fit any wrist.
♻️ 100% recycled packaging.
🌎 Daily reminder to cut back on plastic.
Buy 2 Items, Get a Free Mystery Bracelet
- Fully adjustable to fit any wrist
- Light weight & durable metal alloy charm
- Free sticker included in every order
How To Wear
- Hold the charm on your wrist
- Wrap the rope around your wrist two times
- Hook the loop onto the charm
- If the bracelet is too tight or too loose, adjust the loop by carefully sliding the knot
Shipping / Returns
- We offer free US shipping for all orders over $40. All international orders have flat rate shipping of $9.99.
- We offer 30 days from the time your order arrives to return or exchange your order.
Pounds of Plastic Removed
The Beach Crew
At our core, we are passionate about making a real difference in the world, and we know that we can't do it alone. We're building an army of like-minded individuals who share our vision of respect for all humans, creatures, and mother earth.
It's more than just a bracelet. Together we remove one pound of ocean plastic with every purchase.
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 497 reviews.
My mom, sister, and I go kayaking often in the Chesapeake bay. The past couple of years we’ve been picking up trash as we go. The bracelets I bought us for Mother’s Day not only look great but keep with what we want our world to be. Beautiful and clean.
Love the bracelets will definitely order more!!! As well as really love what you are doing for the ocean I live in Florida and every time we go fishing on the Indian River or at the beach or out on the boat we always pick up stuff we see!!!
The hammerhead bracelet doesn’t lie as flat as I would like. I think I would like it more if it had a more narrow rope also.
These are such great bracelets. My son loves them, and it's an added perk that we know we are helping clean up the oceans :)
This is really nice quality for an amazing cause. I would definitely purchase more.
Liked the bracelets, although the cord is WAY too long. Are yetis buying these things? Lol.
To adjust any rope bracelet:
1) Hold the ocean animal charm on your wrist.
2) Wrap the rope around your wrist two times.
3) Hook the loop onto the ocean animal.
4) If the bracelet is too tight or too loose, adjust the loop by sliding the knot.
If you have any further questions, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
This is the second time I have bought Dorsal bracelets, they make the perfect gift for anyone who enjoys the ocean, marine wildlife, or cares about the environment. It is a gift with a purpose, and easy jewelry with a conscience.
Plan on ordering some more really like them great product